Monday, June 18, 2007

I didn't forget about you all!

My dears,

almost 3 weeks since last post, and, yes, I know, I know!

These has been 3 very tough weeks for me, preparing for an important visit (customer), completing one machine for the same (customer), arranging the best for the same (customer).

Did I forget about you ? Not at all, it's just I'm not able to compress 36 working hours into 24! And honestly not even 25 into 24. I'm very curious to know how some of my friends are able to do so many things in 24 hours, including sleep (8 hours) without delegating!
My table is always empty at the end of the day with all my tasks completed but still no dinner, no shower, and sometimes already midnight!

So strange the life....
Outside there are so many people so laaazy! They have no idea how to spend their time.
Inside, my bed side drawer is still full of dreams and although I can start to work around at some of them, I don't have time.

Can someone tell me how can I have more time ?

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page