Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Mozart of 21st Century !


It's with my great pleasure that I introduce you the new Mozart !
Yes, you read it right, he will be a new Mozart !

His name is Julian Chan, he's Malaysian (chinese to be more accurate) and he's.... 6 years old.
Yes, that's right again my friends, 6 ( S I X ) years old.
He is our cousin (his father Henry is Sharon's uncle) and at, let's apart to be a great musician is one of the most intelligent and cute boy I ever met.

From his own website, you can clear ready:
"I'm a pianist and composer and I hope to be a well-known conductor one day."

He won numerous talent competitions and his talent is simply amazing.
Everybody think that he is the new Mozart.
I would like to suggest Henry to consider Salzburg, Austria for his career.


I don't take much more of your time here and I invite you to pay a visit to his blog.
What you are going to read and see today for free, it will cost you a lot of $$$ in next 10,20 years when this young talent will be a great conductor, because, if you still don't know, he already developed the first CD collection of 10 compositions and he has been required around the country for playing for auditions.

Here is a piece that He just completed. It's called The Bird Song. He played it for the first time during his school Prize-giving Ceremony and Concert on Nov 18 2006.


With the permission of his father, the Manager, we post here some photos.
Authograph are still free-of-charge, but I have no idea till when!
So hurry up!




1 comment:

A Muse said...

Hi Sharon & Paolo,

Hope you guys are in the best of health. And thanks so much for your kind words . . .
Julian's book - his first, entitled Original - was launched yesterday at his school hall by the First Lady. It contains 10 of his original compositions for piano, violin and viola.
I have a recording of last night's event, and hopefully make it available for download at his new site: juliansoriginals.com . It's still a work-in-progress and will be constantly updated; please feel free to drop by. His book will be made available at all MPH bookstores (at a very cheap RM19) and proceeds from the book will be donated to a charitable cause.
Finally, The Star covered the launch last night. Go here to read the article in full.
To you, good health and good life
:H

Locations of visitors to this page