Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's confirmed: MICROSOFT Is dead!

I'm not a fan of Microsoft.
Well, I would like to say that I really hate Microsoft!
Why, ayo.... too long to tell you here!

Anyway it seems (well it's confirmed) that they are struggling to remain alive.
Their profit drop under the lost limit point.
30% of their best developers ran away recently.
VISTA is the biggest flop ever seen and it's much worst than any other operating system of last 10 years!
Their policy to kill "freedom", "open source" and derivats is not working....
... do you need something else?

I believe Microsoft should change that lousy marketer that is Mr. Ballmer!
Please have a look at the video below....
He is Steve Ballmer, the CEO of Microsoft.
The most st..id CEO for the most st..id software company up to date!

Have a fun!





Don't ask me how old is him!
I think he has his age....
....it was already acting long time back!
See his first movie ?

Have fun!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page