Tuesday, October 2, 2007

1002


Happy Anniversary, Cucciola !

Today, it's a special day! Well everyday that I spend with my Queen, it's a special day!
But not, today is one of those that can't be described: it's our 3rd Anniversary!
We got married on that 02nd October 2004, three years today!
So now that everybody know why Sharon's car plate number is 1002, let me just tell you one thing: 1002 is meaning much more than our wedding date!

It's our secret! And maybe, one day, like an old man beside a fire that tell a tale to a number of granchildren, I will tell you the truth.

Because, yes, our story is based on destiny!

To you my Love!

You are and you will be forever my angel, my guidance in this life, my example of life and the best person I ever met in my life.

My life changed on THAT 02nd October..., that year only you know!
How many difficulties, how many problems, as how many wonderful moments, happyness we spent together.

Every night when I fall asleep, I close my eyes happy to be beside you, my pride!
Every morning when I wake up, I open my eyes happy to fall in love for you again like every other morning!

I love you cucciola, today, more than yesterday and less than tomorrow and forever!

"The Kiss, is a sweet joke that mother nature made to stop all the senseless talking when words are becoming useless"

Many of you did asked to see our wedding photos.

We are quite reserved about it. Nothing to hide, just we like our intimancy.

Here you can see some of the photos taken during the wedding dinner.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page