Monday, November 26, 2007

A name for my King...


For the first time in my life....
I have no words coming out from my mouth...
I already knew that Sharon (my wife), was expecting a baby since while we was in Europe for our summer holiday, but the emotion to become a fathers simply leave me speechless.
Today we just made the 5th month visit checkup and everything seems fine.
We have a little buffalo as it's already 500gr.
We're so proud of him, especially considering what did happen last year!
He's a boy, he's my King.

And here comes the problem: the NAME!
Yes, because I did agree with Sharon that if it's a boy, I'm in duty for chosing the name, while for girl she was in charge. How comes I can't remember all those nice name for boy that I heard before ? Where are they gone ?
Help ! Need suggestion ! Serious suggestion ! Please !
PS: I'm the most happy man in the world. There is no way to understand what is the happiness until you really get into it.... It's amazing and he hold you forever!
Today my heard feel like butter under the sun.... melt away for him!
Thank you my King! Thank you Sharon!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page