Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Always a great way to fly!

It's one of those experience that you can't forget easily.

Or maybe simply you don't want to forget, because they did touch your heart and removing are like cutting away a piece of it.

For me that I take a flight with Singapore Airlines for the first time in 1999, it was a great experience, not only for their service on board or the perfectionism in every single element, it's much much more. It's like to feel at your own home, confortable, safe, protected and taken care.

Singapore Airlines has been voted continuosly for 7 years, the best airline in the world.

This is the new first class!

Simply speachless!





I was searching a photo today to add in here and I found 2 video.


The first is the adv commercial from Singapore Airlines aired worldwide in 2006 and it's simply great. Singapore Airline fame rotate around the prestigious image of its flight stewardess staff.
There is no other airline company in the world, whose staff is so delicate, professional, sincere and... pretty!





The second video is a collage made from a fligth stewardess.
I would like to dedicate this video from an unknow SIA staff to my wife, Sharon.





She has been the most beatiful SIA cabin crew I could ever met and now, proud of it, she is the most beatiful wife I man can ever desire.
There has been many memories, may station where we met as clandestine, as lovers, as best friends.
To whoever we tell our story, we hear that it was faited.

Sharon, more than yesterday, less than tomorrow, today I love you more than ever.

Ti Amo,
Paolo

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page