Thursday, July 5, 2007

So cute, so beauty.

Who can't remember to have seen it once in his life, running around any european city ?




It has been my father car when I was still riding my three-wheel cycle and it has been my first sister's car (after she destroyed my mom's car, another FIAT, the 850, trying to take it out from our house car poarch).

I think all italians have in their heart a bit of this small cuty vehicle; it was more than a car, with the empty spartan driving enviroment, but lovely ambience.

I'm 37 this years and I still love it; I never own it one, but I also turn my head to follow her when I see one running down the street.

I'm Italian, and this is love, my friends.

It's something that many around the world can't really understand.

It's something that only Italians are able to do, fall in love for something that has been so deeply into our life, even if it's a car.
Italians, able to make fantastic cars like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, are also able to be proud of their family life style, building a car, small city car, like the new FIAT 500.

Yesterday night, almost 80 tv stations from around the world has been connected to Turin to attend the presentation of the new FIAT 500.


After 50 years, amazing is not enough to express the feeling around this new car, developed so similar to the first original one, but so advanced and so modern.

A cute lovely small city car, full of that passion, unique and typical of any Italian person.

Thank you FIAT to bring back, thanks to all Italian once again for somethin unique, that no chinese, no asian, no others around the world can simply copy.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

L'ho vista in giro ed รจ moolto piccola!

Locations of visitors to this page